• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Groovybusybee
10+ Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Aug 2019
Cabin: Deluxe Ocean View with Balcony 2C

Overall we had a wonderful cruise, but I can’t say it was a typical (I hope) Celebrity product.

It was our first M class ship, and she is certainly looking tired but the staff keep her spotlessly clean. The decor is a bit dated and the soft furnishings desperately need changing. However, we never had to fight for a table in Oceanview Cafe, El Bacio or sun beds. The ship sailed full but it never felt crowded, even on embarkation lunch time we managed to find a table in the buffet - something we have struggled with on S class ships.

We were in cabin 7039 and had a great stateroom attendant, Select dining was a bit hit and miss our waiter Jess wasn’t the best but the assistant Djhannah more than made up for any shortcomings. Food, whilst subjective was certainly better than Silhouette last year and there was always something on the menu to tempt me. It helps that I think the french onion soup is one of the best starters.

Deluxe Ocean View with Balcony 2C