3. Norwegian Pearl
We have always wanted to travel the Mediterranean. It was nice to get island to island. We got off the boat at every stop and had great tour guides on the excursions we went on. Brittany, a beautiful red haired dancer we ran into several times. She always looked out for us and was so nice. Even made sure we were ok on a very vertical hike. We could have had more time in each location to get some good shopping and local food. We had one bad experience with Santorini. We all got backed up at the tram down the mountain. Many people panicked afraid they would be left behind. There was no clear instructions or anyone reassuring anyone we were going to be ok. Many went for the steps to beat the line. After we heard one lady slipped and broke her ankle. There were kids begging for money as we all were standing in line. It was rushed and unpleasant. The boat staff was sweet and thoughtful. Ludmilla Pagliari greeted us in the morning always smiling. We ran into her at night when we would get coffee and cookies after dinner. Still sweet and still smiling. She would chat with us. A very nice young lady from Argentina. A couple waiters Willy at Crystal Palace and Jerry at O'sheans were great guys. Friendly and attentive. Jerry had great banter. He made us smile. The food was good and we appreciated the fresh fruit in the buffet. My husband really enjoyed the Indian food. I will say the flat bread was delicious. From breakfast to dinner it was good food. One suggestion is to put clocks in the rooms. I know why they are not there but when you have excursions and the time changes you can feel a little out of sorts. Especially when your phone is not working like it should. I learned how to dance about a quarter of the Michael Jackson Thriller dance. We got to see the whole dance at the impersonation show later. It was fun to see Elton John, Tina Turner and Michael Jackson. Every where we went there were steps to get where you were going. The views were spectacular. And after you had steps to go back down. We refused to use the elevators on board and always used the stairs. It was a healthy trip. Always got our steps in and then some. Got home fitter and slimmer. If not just a little. We stayed at Best Western in Rome and Barcelona. Both were excellent. Clean and air-conditioned. The staff were friendly and helpful. Except for the Santorini experience the whole trip was a fun. I would recommend it. Don't get to tied up with always booking something. The islands are navigable. With better time you can really experience the food. It's good and deserves to be appreciated. The coffee is amazing. Not once did we make it to the beach. Just not enough time. My biggest regret. I guess I will have to go back.

Walking up and down stairs.

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review by Cedrickbrown

• Sail Date: July 2019
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Inside

Cedrickbrown’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Pearl price drops

Mid-Ship Inside
Cabin IA 11055
Ganesan Pragalathan always greeted us by name. He was courteous and friendly. Quick with out room and he even brought us ice when my husband Andrew got a serious sunburn. He was outstanding. Thank you.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Suite Cabins