3. Norwegian Sky
I researched ship, cruise ports and excursions for this cruise ahead of time. The oceanview stateroom was fine no complaints other than minor cosmetic issues. The entertainment was ok. I really enjoyed the comedy show. Re-entering the ship from port was quick with no issues. The food in the buffet was not not but rather just warm enough to tolerate if you at right away. Some in my group complained that their food was cold. The cruise lines offered a shuttle service to airport however, there was only 1 shuttle and if you had to claim luggage, you may have missed the shuttle. I was a little disappointed that there was no adult pool area or quiet cabanas on this ship. There was a smaller kiddie pool in the front of the ship. I think that this could have been the adult area rather than the kiddie area. I did snorkeling on the private island for $30 but later found that if you brought your own mask it was much cheaper. When I purchased the excursion there was not an option to bring personal equipment.

Cuba restructured itineraries

carmenwas1’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sky price drops

Oceanview Porthole Window
Cabin OH
Overall the cabin was good although we were right under the pool area and it was quite noisy.
International Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins