3. Costa neoRiviera
We have chosen this cruise like most people because of the itinerary. 11 NIGHTS WESTERN MEDITERRANEAN - an amazing itinerary.We sailed on 11 July from Savona. Reading reviews I knew the cruise line is not perfect and did not expect much, but what we have experienced was so much worth! Starting from the drill - which took at least an hour or more. English speaking people were wondering around the decks asking where to go. Eventually we were put on one of the outside areas under the sun (no seating and no sun protection) where we had to stay for at least 30 mins prior the briefing which we cant hear due to noise. By that time older people were not able to stand longer and some were shouting at the staff who were saying that it was not their problem - go and talk to the management. That was a big waring flag of what would follow. - No good service (except our stuart) - Poor quality towels and bed sheets, poor quality of linen at the restaurant . - Food of low quality and variety - what was not eaten on breakfast was used for lunch and then for dinner. - I had twice food poisoning from the dinners' dishes - Horrible service during dinners, when we had to wait for one hour to be served. - Only 2 properly trained and knowledgeable staff at the excursion desk, the rest could not do the job and were asking them to book or change tours and it took really long time to rebook excursions which were cancelled. I can continue, but really don't want to as it makes me so upset. The reason of all that - poor management on this ship. I would never step again on any of the Costa ships or recommend this cruise line.

If you pay me I would never step on this cruise again!

Costa neoRiviera Cruise Review by LenaSydney

• Sail Date: July 2019
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Outside Stateroom

Starting from the drill - which took at least an hour or more.

- No good service (except our stuart)

- Poor quality towels and bed sheets, poor quality of linen at the restaurant .

- I had twice food poisoning from the dinners' dishes

I can continue, but really don't want to as it makes me so upset.

The reason of all that - poor management on this ship.

LenaSydney’s Full Rating Summary