3. Norwegian Epic
I (and 4 family members) chose this cruise because I was invited along with a large group trip. I never planned on doing a Norwegian Cruise because I have not heard positive feedback about this cruise line. I have to say that the cruise was fine. The ship was tremendous. I really prefer a smaller ship. The amount of people (over 4,000 guests) on the boat all at once on sea day was crazy and it was hard for the staff to keep up especially in the pool and buffet areas. They did do one good thing though, Part of the guests started in Rome and some started in Barcelona. So it split up the amount of guests coming and going. This also made the food constantly fresh and replaced. Nothing ran out. About the food, I thought it was very good. I was catered to for my allergies and my family enjoyed all the foods they ordered. The buffet was also quite good. About the rooms and bathrooms. The room my husband and I were in was big enough. It was a mini suite, A little tight getting around the bed area. The bathroom was strange. The shower was actually big. The toilet area was small. Both were split as you walked into the room and had frosted glass doors covering each area. So, You could not open the door to the room if someone was using either side of the bathroom. There was a curtain to pull to separate that area with the rest of the room. Any room less than a mini suite is definitely too small. Bathroom is also split. Shower is small. Room is shorter and not enough storage especially if you have more than two people. And, there was barely enough room to pass in front of the bed. Entertainment was great. Not enough for our liking. Had to book ahead like excursions and had to pay for some. Shore excursions were good. For some reason bus seats were wet though. Embarkations and debarkation worked our excellently. All, in all......Stay in a bigger room. Book when there is a deal. They offer a lot of amenities for free. Enjoy the excursions. Lock the door so the steward doesn't enter when you are in there. PS- If doing Italy, definitely use Italytours.EU for excursions. So amazing even though it is a long day. We did private tours with guides and skip the line tickets. Well worth it. So impressed!!!

Epic review

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by cftcritic

cftcritic’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MC 8176
Mini suite with balcony. Refer to overall review.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins