3. Avalon Tapestry II
My husband, son, daughter-in-law and myself all thought the trip was great. My son and his wife had never taken a river cruise and I wasn't sure they would like it. But they found their own enjoyment and had a ball. The food was terrific, the rooms, although not large were very nice. The staff, including the captain and the cruise director were exceptional. We joked that every where you looked the captain was there.He was there greeting you when you left the ship and when you returned. And finally the stops were, especially for someone who appreciates art, top notch. Monet's gardens were beautiful. In Rouen it was great to see the Cathedral that Monet painted multiple times. But of course one of the reasons we selected the trip was the day in Normandy which did not disappoint. It was beautiful, thoughtful and a tribute to the thousands who were buried there. This was our first Avalon cruise, but it won't be our last.

A great trip

Avalon Tapestry II Cruise Review by Carol 5483

• Sail Date: July 2019
  • Destination: Europe
  • Cabin Type: Outside Stateroom with French Balcony

This was our first Avalon cruise, but it won't be our last.
Carol 5483’s Full Rating Summary