3. Marella Explorer 2
We had a great cruise on Marella Explorer 2. Our cabin was on deck 4 and was in a good position mid ships to get to the MDR, Market place for breakfast and the gangway on Deck 3. The only issue I had was the sound of cutlery or glasses being rattled around late at night from deck 5, MDR. Cabin was spacious with plenty of wardrobe space and drawers. Only one socket though so we had to take turns charging phones, using the hairdryer, kettle etc. Lovely shower with a glass door...makes a nice change to having a shower curtain wrapped around you! Food was great and plentiful served in different areas of the ship. Lots of different types of entertainment venues, silent disco was hilarious. Always able to get a sunbed. Where was the captain? First cruise I’ve been on where I haven’t seen the captain! Lovely ports of call. Paramos, shuttle to beach. Toulon, walkable or a little train from the ship 7€ takes you on a little tour. Livorno, we went to Florence and Pisa with Tuscanybus.com who left us stranded in Pisa !!!! Rome on your own with the ship. Olbia, bus will take you to a beautiful beach for 5€ return, or the town is easy to reach by foot. All staff onboard were amazing, as always!

Great Cruise

Marella Explorer 2 Cruise Review by lynneh

Lovely ports of call.

Paramos, shuttle to beach.

Toulon, walkable or a little train from the ship 7€ takes you on a little tour.

Rome on your own with the ship.

All staff onboard were amazing, as always!
lynneh’s Full Rating Summary