3. Queen Mary 2 (QM2)
I wanted to experience a Cunard cruise.....and it exceeded my expectations. Elegant, traditional ship, no noisy pool side cinema screen..... a plus for me! Lovely cabin....deck 5, cabin 5006, amazing food.....with lots of excellent choices in included venues....Red Lion pub lunches extremely enjoyable...fantastic library, wonderful afternoon tea. Great sun loungers...with mattresses interesting celebrity speaker. The dress code is quite formal...but I liked this. Lovely canapés at captain’s reception. Very good captain....present around ship....he seemed to take a personal interest. There are always some cons: very overpriced alcoholic drinks...taking advantage of being a good quality ship, I think. Extortionate prices for excursions...again playing on being a good quality ship. Generally service was good to excellent...particularly our cabin steward...but waiters in Britannia restaurant...with exception of wine waiter...did not appear happy. Service was bordering on dude and surly. Nevertheless, for me the pros far outnumbered the cons. I loved this ship and can’t wait to take another Cunard cruise.

Best ship ever!

Aquarius0’s Full Rating Summary
Get Cunard Queen Mary 2 (QM2) price drops

Oceanview
Cabin EF 5006
Comfy bed, fluffy towels, bathrobe and slippers, Penhaligon toiletries, lots of storage space...proper wardrobes, generous size.
Deck 6 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins