3. Emerald Star
We would thoroughly recommend this cruise.The staff we friendly helpful and attentive.They were very helpful with my dietry requirements (I am gluten intolerant) There was a good balance between sightseeing and relaxing and there were superb views from the ship as we sailed up the Danube.The daily walking tours with local guides orientated you to each new place allowing you to return after lunch to explore further if you wished.The on board infinity pool is small but pleasant.We will definitely choose Emerald river cruises for another holiday.The cruise director,Darren, is truly wonderful -I am sure you are extremely lucky to have him as he could have a very fruitful career on the stage- but his attention to detail - and everybody 's attention to detail, from cabin assistant, waiting staff and chef- has been truly exemplary and unsurpassed by any other holiday company that we have ever been on and everyone's pleasant demeanour is a joy to behold.

A wonderful holiday

Emerald Star Cruise Review by Cathlloydtycoch

Cathlloydtycoch’s Full Rating Summary
Get Emerald Star price drops

Pleasant with comfortable bed, good shower and pleasant balcony area. Plenty of storage space for clothes