3. Amalia Rodrigues
I was on a University Alumni cruise that was organized by AHI on the Douro river in Portugal.. All the passengers were Alumni of different universities, about 85 or so. Many were seasoned travelers. Having been on 3 other river cruises I am familiar with the format. The Amalia Rodrigues was very new, clean and immaculate. And very comfortable. The rooms are small but there was a place for everything. You don't spend that much time in them. The bathroom was nice. The food was quite good. The crew was fabulous and bent over backward to accommodate various requests. All were very kind and helpful. The CD Ricardo was a master in his job - energetic, always informative and funny. He is a real asset to CroisiEurope. Having never before sailed with CroisiEurope I would now consider sailing with them. I understand that we were on a somewhat "special" sailing but if the crew and CD are indicative of the caliber of people at CroisiEurope I would sail with them again.

Wonderful Ship and Crew