We choose this cruise as we wanted to see Greece & Croatia as not been before. We loved every port we visited, Mykonos was my favourite and the wife’s was Venice & Dubrovnik. The ships food was amazing. So much to choose from every night. The waiters looked after us with extra chips and veg & Ice cream every night. The headliners were the best I’ve seen on any cruise, we loved the killer queen & musical shows. Also north by northeast singers were really good. Around the pool was really busy on sun days but as I’d get the pool at 8.45 it was easy to get beds. After 9 it was hard to get one in front of the pool. Service for drinks was great and not long to wait. My favourites bar was winners with football on and the casino was great and wasn’t busy so always a seat. Le club was great for a dance and was in there most nights. Stayed open till 2 but you could get a drink in and stay till 3am. Peroni on draught was good and they had doom bar in big bottles which I like. Our kids 11 & 13 girls loved the kids clubs and soon made friends. The only tours we Done was In Dubrovnik the game of thrones walking tour. That was amazing but hard going as very hot and a lot of steps. But me and my wife enjoyed seeing all the locations and the views. Also in split we went on the KrKa waterfalls tour which we didn’t enjoy that much as it was a long day on the coach and very rushed so didn’t get to enjoy the walk in the park and not much time to have a swim. I love this ship as it’s a smaller one so not hard to get seats for shows and space in bars and casino. Would definitely cruise again on oceana as staff are friendly and like the less busy areas.

Relaxing, stunning & fun.

Oceana Cruise Review by dazlight

• Sail Date: August 2019
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Mini Suite with Balcony and Bath/Shower
We choose this cruise as we wanted to see Greece & Croatia as not been before.

Service for drinks was great and not long to wait.

Our kids 11 & 13 girls loved the kids clubs and soon made friends.

dazlight’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Ages 13 to 15
Get P&O Oceana price drops

Mini Suite with Balcony and Bath/Shower
Cabin BA B702
The cabin was great for our needs. We loved how the balcony’s could connect to we could get easy access to the next room with the kids in.
  Oceana Deck Plans