Oceana Cruise Review

Relaxing, stunning & fun.

Oceana Cruise Review by dazlight

• Sail Date: Aug 2019
  • Destination: the Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Mini Suite with Balcony and Bath/Shower

We choose this cruise as we wanted to see Greece & Croatia as not been before.

We loved every port we visited, Mykonos was my favourite and the wife’s was Venice & Dubrovnik.

The ships food was amazing. So much to choose from every night. The waiters looked after us with extra chips and veg & Ice cream every night.

The headliners were the best I’ve seen on any cruise, we loved the killer queen & musical shows. Also north by northeast singers were really good.

Around the pool was really busy on sun days but as I’d get the pool at 8.45 it was easy to get beds. After 9 it was hard to get one in front of the pool.

Service for drinks was great and not long to wait.

My favourites bar was winners with football on and the casino was great and wasn’t busy so always a seat.

Le club was great for a dance and was in there most nights. Stayed open till 2 but you could get a drink in and stay till 3am. Peroni on draught was good and they had doom bar in big bottles which I like.

Our kids 11 & 13 girls loved the kids clubs and soon made friends.

The only tours we Done was In Dubrovnik the game of thrones walking tour. That was amazing but hard going as very hot and a lot of steps. But me and my wife enjoyed seeing all the locations and the views.

Also in split we went on the KrKa waterfalls tour which we didn’t enjoy that much as it was a long day on the coach and very rushed so didn’t get to enjoy the walk in the park and not much time to have a swim.

I love this ship as it’s a smaller one so not hard to get seats for shows and space in bars and casino.

Would definitely cruise again on oceana as staff are friendly and like the less busy areas.

dazlight's Full Rating Summary

Mini Suite with Balcony and Bath/Shower
Cabin BA B702

The cabin was great for our needs. We loved how the balcony’s could connect to we could get easy access to the next room with the kids in.

Walking Tour

Amazing seeing the places the game of thrones show was filmed. The guide was great showing us pictures and explaining the scenes.

View All 77 Walking Tour Reviews
Athens (Piraeus)

Made our own way on the hop on and hop off buses around the city

Krka National Park

Was late docking so didn't get there till about 12 o'clock. Had to wait half a hour at the park before we could get off the really hot bus. Air con was very weak.

To many people there so hard to get good pics and walking around was busy so felt rushed.

We got to the swinging area and didn't get long enough so only in the water for 15 minutes. Was disappointed with the day really.

View All 35 Krka National Park Reviews