3. Scenic Diamond
I have enjoyed it thoroughly. The cruise members are so great.I enjoyed the cruise director jokes. Loved the way she give us informations. Loved our tour guide Virginia, such a funny ,lovely,personality.Christian, the manager is such a nice person. The bar cruise are very nice, they spoiled us. Non stop service,very cheerful personality.The dining staff are so lovely, tried there best to please everyone. We where spoiled by the room attendant,very clean room. They are very attentive. Entertainment is great. Great pianist. I loved the duo.I particularly enjoyed the cruise member who sung. She should sing regularly, in my opinion. I have enjoyed the concert in one of the chateau,what a magnificent musician. One of the best experience is Dune du Pilat, what a magnificent place. In my opinion, should spend more time in this excursion.I recommend to see more places in Bordeaux city. It seems it has more to offer. Over all it is a great trip.

Magnificent experience