3. Pride of America
My family wanted to go to Hawaii on a cruise so we would not be packing and unpacking and flying from island to island. We were told by several friends that The Pride of America has the best itinerary. The ship was amazingly clean. The crew works tirelessly and pleasantly. There are many quiet nooks on the ship for relaxing conversations. The entertainment was good and there were plenty of activities for all ages. Getting on and off the ship is amazingly organized and efficient. There are many dining options. (Our only criticism that the food in La Cuchina took a long time to be served. There were 15 of us so I realize that can be difficult but some us finished our meal before others were even served). At most ports we did our own excursions - rented cars to go to out of the way beaches, charted a catamaran and spent a day snorkeling, etc. I really did not think I would enjoy being on a large ship but NCL does it right. I recommend this cruise to anyone that wants to visit Hawaii.

Wonderful!

Ages 7 to 9
Get Norwegian (NCL) Pride of America price drops

Owner's Suite with Large Balcony
Cabin SC 12502
Our suite was wonderful! Spacious, clean and well appointed. Gulsen Cummings, our butler went above and beyond making sure everything was always as we wanted it. Thomas Meier, the concierge, made sure our questions were answered and all our needs were met. Would also like to mention that suite passengers have the option of breakfast and lunch in the Cagney room, a quiet, delicious restaurant. The hostess, Rachelle Stovall (not sure of spelling) always greeted us with a smile and pleasant conversation.
Deck 13 Inside Cabins, Suite Cabins