3. Norwegian Sun
had a lot of people tell me about cruising, so I decide to try it for myself and wife my overall experience with the Norwegian cruise is that it had unlimited drinks and if you booked a stateroom you get 2 free offers. I choose premium drinks, and speciality dining. but was disappointed when I try to order mich ultra beer no bars on the ship had it, I only drink beers no hard stuff.so that was 1 disappointment on the first day, we boarded at 2.00pm and barely got lunch from the outside café buffet bar, before all the restaurant closed for 45 mins for initiation drill. that is another disappointment, food were only at buffet stations during the days made up of hot dogs and burgers, salad, fruits, cakes. that is no no for me it cost 1300 for 3days to come and eat hot dogs and burgers all day long. also restaurant for fine dining only open at 4.00pm or 5.oopm before you can eat something better than buffet.it should be open all day and night long for passenger to choose. desk service was poor for me and my wife had a women at the desk never smile when you ask a question about the excursion she will answer very short not reassuring us about anything else. I don't think I will pay 1300 to 1400 dollars for 3 day cruise for just hot dogs and burgers during the day it too over rated for me.

My first time cruise

bbad’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sun price drops

Oceanview Picture Window
Cabin OE 5006
very small and tight but clean
Atlantic Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins