3. Norwegian Bliss
This was my 60th year of awesomeness; several friends joined me for the journey. I wanted to add places that I have not been for the 2019 trips. This was the 5th Trip of the year with more to come. The food was excellent aboard the ship with several dinning opportunities. Le Bistro... top notch, our server, “M”. (I cannot remember her name was superb. Cagney... excellent and great service by Ahmant. Taste... wonderful server, Mr. Cruz, he made our experience wonderful. Activities... There were fewer activities compared to other ships that I have been on. This could be better for adult and family entertainment. Prohibition was sold out, the Race trace was sold out...: The spa... wonderful. The warming lounge chairs are beyond description. The ports... just okay. Arriving at 8:30 for Victoria was a sad experience and not worth the walking tour we scheduled. Thankfully the experience of sailing and ocean views were great. The balcony view was worth the fare for great weather.

Awesome!

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by rhollenquest

• Sail Date: August 2019
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Mid-ship Mini-Suite with Balcony

Activities...

The spa... wonderful. The warming lounge chairs are beyond description.

rhollenquest’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Mid-ship Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MA 15782
The cabin was nice, and Nollie was exceptional!
Deck 15 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins