3. Grand Princess
I wanted to introduce the family to Alaska. Princess cruises from San Francisco so we did not have to fly. They have lots of on board activities and entertainment for a wide variety of tastes so we rather enjoyed the sea days. The ports were all interesting. And I always promised my wife I would take her to Butchardt Gardens in Victoria. I knew Princess would be a good choice and I could afford the costs for the nine of us. The ship was older but had recently been refurbished and was very elegant and spacious. The cabins were great. They had ample room and nice amenities. The dining was good. The staff was very friendly and made us feel at home. We took shore excursions at three ports and they were all good. There was a wide selections of excursions. Next trip I'll choose new ones. I would go again.

Cruise to Alaska with family

Whitke’s Full Rating Summary
Get Grand Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BD L243
The cabin was comfortable. The bed was great. The ship was very stable and quiet so sleeping was good. The steward was great.
Baja Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins