3. Caribbean Princess
We chose this cruise because it fit our schedule and we love Princess. The boat is large and clean, the staff is helpful and very courteous, and we see old friends. Princess always takes care of us and we never worry about going to a port where we might have a problem. We love the entertainment. Matt Barnard the cruise director was absolutely OUTSTANDING! One of his staff, Armando-an old friend of ours, was training to become a cruise director. He deserves it because he is so friendly and makes one feel so welcomed. The food was always great. The lunch in the back of the boat was always great. The fajita meat was so tender and juicy that I ate it for lunch everyday that we were on the boat at lunch time. Cozumel was wonderful and we ran into a tour guide friend that we had been with before. A really nice young man. Belize was great. It was just so wonderful, I wish we could leave right now for the same cruise. Princess does respond to your concerns. Please remember that not all sales personnel are good at their jobs. Ms. Kimberley from South Africa was so damned efficient and so helpful, we were floored. We handed in three cards praising her. We have never handed than many praise cards in before. Ms. Julia (Brazil) got two from us and my goodness was she ever effective! We also praised her in the after action report. This was such a great cruise. Our cabin steward was a little slow but we found out that he had more cabins to clean than other stewards. Getting on and off the ship was smooth and safe. Princess is great with security.

Best Cruise in 24 cruises

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review by mmireles

• Sail Date: July 2019
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Oceanview (obstructed view)
mmireles’s Full Rating Summary
Get Caribbean Princess price drops

Oceanview (obstructed view)
Cabin OW E-705
The only issue was my fridge did not keep the drinks cold or even cool. I asked three times to have it replaced but a technician checked it and declared it did not keep thing cool. I put this in the after action report. In 24 cruises, seriously, this was our only issue ever.
Emerald Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins