3. Grand Princess
The ship is old and dated and cabins are far from promised on website. Nonetheless, service was good and the staff was friendly. The food was decent and common areas were clean and open. Accommodations, however, were far below par and not worth the price. The balcony room was cramped and the furniture was cheap. Our shower had only scalding hot water for the first 3 days despite repeated requests to have it fixed. The internet did not work. I paid for the premium package and it did not workout all. The only time I was able to use the internet was using a hot spot with my own LTE in ports. The cruise itself was fun because of the people I was with, but the ship itself was underwhelming. I would say if you are going on the cheap with a group of friends then fine. If you are expecting luxury, then this is not the cruise for you.

Grand Princess not so “Grand”

Grand Princess Cruise Review by Nicolleio

• Sail Date: August 2019
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

Nicolleio’s Full Rating Summary
Get Grand Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BA A337
Cabin was old and outdated. Not at all as described on the website. “Fold our bed” is actually a tiny cramped bed that comes from the ceiling.
Baja Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins