3. Mariner of the Seas
Disney and Celebrity cruiser goes on R/C, why? I wanted to see Coco Cay. They hit a grand slam home run. We wished the ship would just sail there and dock overnight. Already looking to book our next cruise to go back. That being said, lets talk about the cruise. Cons: The 3 nt is a party run. No one was overly rowdy but into the drink. Food service was good but a little dis-jointed and forgetful Cabins did not benefit from the recent refit but were ok, fairly much on par. Music was way too loud as were the announcements and pool deck big screen. Main production show was awful. Pros: Main dining food was above average to the point where I wouldn't feel the need to pay for specialty dining. Public spaces were tasteful and well thought out. Drink package is worth it and I wouldn't go again without buying the key. Ice show was awesome, we went twice. Did I mention Coco Cay? Way above expectations esp. the food on the island. Better than Disney's. Best embarkation I've ever had.

Two words...Coco Cay!

Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review by ccaribn

• Sail Date: August 2019
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Interior

Cons: The 3 nt is a party run. No one was overly rowdy but into the drink.

Food service was good but a little dis-jointed and forgetful

Cabins did not benefit from the recent refit but were ok, fairly much on par.

Music was way too loud as were the announcements and pool deck big screen.

Main production show was awful.

Public spaces were tasteful and well thought out.

Drink package is worth it and I wouldn't go again without buying the key.

Ice show was awesome, we went twice.

Best embarkation I've ever had.
ccaribn’s Full Rating Summary