• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

10+ Cruises

Sail Date: Jul 2019
Cabin: Promenade View Interior
Traveled with children

Family and I love cruising and do so often. I've been cruising since I was a teen and have continued that tradition with my family. (My kids are now teens themselves - how is that possible?!)

We've cruised Royal Caribbean many times, last time on the Anthem. It was nice to go back to the smaller ship. We love the layout of the Adventure and ships similar to her.

Overall, the ship is in great shape! We stayed in an inside Promenade room, which was roomy albeit compact. Beds were fine, although a bit on the firm/hard side. Plenty of room for storage and sitting.

Promenade View Interior

We had adjoining promenade cabins, which is great for a family of four. Our view wasn't as fabulous as previous cruises (we got to watch Guest Services), but they also had less parades and whatnot, so we didn't miss much. The rooms were clean and well/simply appointed. Slight stain on one of the couches, but the carpet was in very good condition. Plenty of space store all sorts of stuff. Like the sitting area. Mattress was a bit on the firm/hard side, but not a big problem. Used to have more TV options for relaxing in bed and getting ready for the day or dinner. They had a kids channel and lots of RC promo channels. Sports and news were also available.

Port Reviews

Bayonne (Cape Liberty)

The port itself is nice, but the line to get to the ship was insane. It was almost an hour of sitting in traffic. When we got to the front, noticed they weren't using all drop off areas effectively.

5 Helpful Votes