3. Coral Princess
This was in the planing for a few years, as it was a very spacial cruise for us to celebrate my husband turning 70,I was turning 65 two major mile stones in our life,also we were married 45 years also a major mile stone , I also retired, these were all very important mile stones in our life ,we were very disappointed in that this was told to travel agent and to princess and we were not shown anything for our celebrations,e.g. people had posters on there doors ,also others told us they received a voucher from princess. we also noticed that our cabin person didn't do the towels any more, like on our previous cruses,it was always a surprise to come back to your room and wonder what they had arranged this time with the towels. nothing felt special on this cruise . We both as many other people we spoke to that the shower recess appears much smaller than on other ships,we were constantly flooding the bathroom as you had no room to move in the shower,you constantly were hitting your arms on the hand rail and if you washed your feet you hurt your self on the tap all the time .I think this is the smallest shower we have been in on all seven cruises The shows were only two and the comedian was not that good . Bingo has now become to expensive to play on board the ship . It's now become electronic and you are at a disadvantage playing unless you have an electronic pad , as every one who won were the ones with electronic pads , this is not right either everyone is given an electronic pad ,this means you need quiet a few, or all have paper bingo and make the playing field an even one .If this is a non profit bingo games then why is it now so expensive to play a game ? We wanted to use the pool but the children that were on the cruise took over both pools and all the spas that if you were in there you could not talk to the person next to you for the noise and diving bombing of the children, spas if you wanted a drink and sit in there the kids just made it uncomfortable for the adults till they left, drinks would be splashed into with spa water you could not drink it then , the yelling and screaming ,no one parents or staff would tell them to stop and behave,its a public area and adults are made to feel as if they should be in there cabin or some were else but not the pool/ spa area. We could not get over the number of parents /grandparents having children in the casino this I found disturbing,but who do you say something to. There was an incident at the ice cream bar where 4 girls around 10 to 12 years old and a boy , they were so rude and nasty to the lady behind the counter, they upset her so much that she jammed her finger in the fridge door ,you could see the tears in her eyes but she kept a straight face and finished serving them ,when they left I asked if she needed some assistance for her hand but she said no,she gave me what i needed and left I did mention it to someone in the dinning room, this lady needs to be commended for tolerance and patience . We found it disappointing that there was no one playing music before the two dinner sittings, while people were having their pre dinner drinks ,is this now the normal ,no musicians playing, it was missed by many people , how asked the waiter were was the music but he was unable to give an answer but there was elevator music, which is definitely not the same. I have medication that needs to be keeped cold and ice packs that needed to be frozen to use over night, this was very difficult to organize, I went to reception and dropped them off on the morning and picked them up on our last return to our cabin for the night so as no one had to go out of there way for me,but they were never frozen they were soft like they had been in a fridge not a freezer,this was something that is needed and was just so hard to get if it went to the medical freezer it had to be picked up early evening ,this was not a go as they would have defrosted by midnight. can you tell me what to do next time please ? IT was an amazing trip, seeing the glaziers , the mountains with some snow, the Ice floating in the ocean,we did see one Moose in Denali National Park, but when ever there was something to photograph the bus could not or would not stop, this led to a lot of disappointing passengers.,we also went to the salmon fisheries were we saw the Bald Eagles , our guide for the first week was fantastic and we enjoyed our stay in the two lodges, the train trip to the ship was interesting.very funny the conductor and his gravel pits . The ports we called into were so crowded to get the feel or atmosphere of the town, to have around 4-5 cruise ships all at once made it overwhelming for the people that work and live in these ports, having over 10 thousand plus people around was difficult to get good service .everyone is trying to do there best for the crowds that are there I would recommend anyone to do this trip, but not in the American school holidays.

Alaskan cruise

Coral Princess Cruise Review by mmsmelt

• Sail Date: July 2019
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Premium Balcony

The shows were only two and the comedian was not that good .

mmsmelt’s Full Rating Summary
Get Coral Princess price drops

Premium Balcony
Cabin B2 c335
our cabin was nice but no were to sit other than on the bed,the bathrooms were ridiculously small,I think this is the first ship out of seven we have been on that we could not use the shower comfortably and the floor getting flooded every time we had a shower,washing hair was a joke ,you hit your arms on the arm rail constantly and if you dropped something you hurt your hip on the tap the showers were so small .water temperature was changing while you were in the shower,may be to many people at once using the hot water??,
I had medication to keep cold and Ice packs to be frozen every day to use at night this was so difficult to organize, they were always soft never frozen through.I understand they needed to go to a deep freeze on another level and i tried to make it as easy as i could by dropping them off at the reception desk in the morning and collecting them when we were going to our cabin at night so no one had to go to much out of there way for me ,but they were like they had just been in the fridge not the deep freeze.
Caribe Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins