3. Emerald Dawn
This was my third trip using Evergreen (Australia), known as Emerald in Europe. My first 14day river trip. From the moment of embarkation to our disembarking, I could not fault this trip. All crew members were , at all times friendly, happy and 100% professional. The onshore trips were most enjoyable and local guides knowledgeable, and pleasant. The meals on board were excellent, with lots of choices. A very big thank you, must go to our Tour Director , Luis His organizational skills were first class, and the whole trip went very smoothly. At all times, the ultimate professional, but also interacted well with the passengers. He had a great sense of humour, and a very happy disposition. (thanks for the dancing and the karaoke !!!!!) I was also fortunate to do the Paris and Prague extensions which also were well organised and enjoyable. One should not forget to mention Adam, the cabaret singer, and entertainment director. A pleasant young man, who also interacted well with the guests. I cannot speak highly enough of Evergreen tours, and I sincerely hope to be able to enjoy more travels with them.

Amazing

Emerald Dawn Cruise Review by Scottish Ann

The meals on board were excellent, with lots of choices.

Scottish Ann’s Full Rating Summary
Get Emerald Dawn price drops

Comfortable, and well equipped .Our steward Paul was always happy and helpful.