3. Norwegian Breakaway
I will try to be brief and to the point. First the hits 1. Embarkation was very smooth. You go in by groups and can be enjoying the buffet by 12:30. 2. The entertainment is very good. The "Rock of Ages is killing it, however it is not appropriate for children or guests who are easily offended by sexual innuendo and scantly clad dancers. Burn the floor is excellent though I recommend their show in the Manhattan room, and it is only 30 minutes and the numbers are fast paced. The game shows are great but do depend on the craziness of the guests.I did not see the velvet show. The comedians were simply ok, same ole jokes about cruisers. The magician was very entertaining as he uses shy guests as examples. 3. Food was mediocre to just ok. I found nothing outstanding. I did not try the pay restaurants because why pay twice for food? 4. Service was again ok. I had very nice servers in the Manhattan room, Rihzel and Jeffrey were awesome. Other than that nothing special. 5. Ports Rotaan was fun, Harvest caye useless, Coste Maya a little seaweedy, and Cozumel was awesome, I went to an adventure park and snorkel for three hours. 6. Debarkation was again very smooth, off the ship in less than an hour.

Hit and Miss

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review by yanihoo

• Sail Date: August 2019
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Stateroom
I will try to be brief and to the point.

First the hits

6. Debarkation was again very smooth, off the ship in less than an hour.
yanihoo’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 16+
Get Norwegian Breakaway price drops

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BC 10370
Nice cabin though in the center of the ship, so elevators were a hike. The balcony was kinda small.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins