3. Norwegian Breakaway
It was my first cruise, so my comparison is with all in resorts. I liked very much the dinners, because we used the package to try the speciality restaurants. The shows and the entertainment were also very good and the room was quite good. What I did not like was the pool and the ambiance around the pool. First the pool is really small, and if we take out the area where the depth is less than 10 cm is even smaller. But the worse was the noise around the pool, with bands and music playing very loud, so you cannot stay quite near the pool. There was no quite pool area, and even the waterfall, a small refreshment area at the back of the ship, was closed for the whole week. At disembark the elevators were almost shut down and they did not let people us the stairs, which did not happen in the stops in the cruise.

Overall very good, but they have a pool problem

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review by TudelaMartins

It was my first cruise, so my comparison is with all in resorts.

TudelaMartins’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Breakaway price drops

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BC
The room was quite good, but as it was my first cruise, I have no comparison
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins