3. Adventure of the Seas
We went as a family of 10 on a cruise to Canada/New England and this was our first times cruising. The ship was pretty but not as equipped for children but that was ok. We expected that. I am also a travel agent so I knew this was a smaller ship. We had so many issues with our children's Set Sail passes being deactivated and my husband's picture being changed on his pass. We visited Guest Services who seemed to resolve matters but when it happened repeatedly, we were told we were sorry we felt the way we did when we got frustrated. We had Wifi issues which we paid for and were not told properly how to connect, so we were hit with a huge roaming charge that could possibly have been avoided if they would have helped or informed of us ahead of time. My Time dining was not easy to get a reservation which we didn't think we needed. All we ever heard from Guest Services and from Corporate after the fact was that they were sorry we felt that way and no compensation or amenities could be done because they are not at fault. Highly disappointed and going to find it hard to sell this cruise line when they do not seem to care about their guests or agents.

Highly disappointed in customer service

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by guinness413