3. Rhapsody of the Seas
The cruise was a treat for myself, my wife and Son (21). It started off great with a gentle cruise out of Venice capturing the views of let’s face it, stunning architecture. With purchased the all inclusive drinks package. Again what we expected no hidden nightmares. Ship Dated and in a poor state of repair : toilets not up to scratch along with the public areas below spec Sun beds dirty with no comfy option. Again we are Diamond members - should be a free option for regular members. Trips : Appalling: overly expensive with little to no quality. Absolute rip off I honestly cannot point out one positive thing other than the guide they were terrible for such a fabulous itinerary. We have complained to RCI via feedback however yet again no response. The food was average to good, entertainment was plain shocking! If you like Butlins but at sea then RCI are beginning to become exactly that. We thought Carnival were bad however this is now our worst Cruise. Avoid !

Let Down Yet Again!

Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review by 1970boggy

The cruise was a treat for myself, my wife and Son (21).

Ship

Trips :

Appalling: overly expensive with little to no quality. Absolute rip off

We have complained to RCI via feedback however yet again no response.

Avoid !
1970boggy’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Rhapsody of the Seas price drops

Spacious Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 3B 7520
Seriously

Dated but clean and tidy. Not what we expected for the large amount of money paid. Had to complain to get good service by cabin room attendant.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins