MSC Seaside Cruise Review by TomNguyen
- Sail Date: August 2019
- Destination: Eastern Caribbean
- Cabin Type: Aurea Balcony Stateroom
1. The embarkation and disembarkation were smoothly.
2. Ship is new and clean
3. Cabin is small just like any cruise ship cabin. The shower area seems small.
4. Breakfast/ lunch is good. Formal dining at night is good (way better than Chili’s, TGI Friday’s, Applebee’s . Comparable to Red Lobster but fewer selection.
5. Entertainment is great. Quality of shows is excellent. 5 stars to Steve Young (director of entertainment). All of the family shows are great, Peter Punk, Butterfly, Michael Jackson. But all adults shows perform by a group of 4 person is just ok. Would like to have few standup comedians shows.
6. Service is good.
7. Port and shore excursions have good timing. Except Saint Martin 7am to 2pm.
We would like to go again. MSC going to have new ships in 2022, definitely looking forward to this one
250,000+ people have entered their email
Shower area is small.