3. Norwegian Epic
We choose this sailing because we were going with friends who seem to like NCL. This is my 3rd sailing with NCL and I’m still not impressed. Their itineraries and excursions are great, but their ships and customer service leave me wondering if I’ll give them a 4th chance. I had hopes that this ship would be better since it is larger than the first two cruise ships I’ve been on. I was excited to see an adults only section right up until I saw kids in the area and no one telling them to leave. The rooms were set up horribly. The shower on one side, the toilet on the other, and then the tiny sink in the room. As if this wasn’t bad enough, the lighting was atrocious!! Don’t try to wear make up, brush your teeth, or remove your contacts. The room steward was terrible. It’s the first time I have EVER left a cruise without tipping my room steward an additional tip. Usually, the room steward, dining staff, and your bartender should always get an additional tip. The food leaves room for improvement. The Taste dining room was much better than the buffet options. I do like the freestyle dining to be able to go eat when we wanted versus having a set time. We did not see any of the Cirque shows, but others that I know did and really enjoyed. I met a couple who did the Cirque and dinner show. They said it was great, but I’m surprised there was an extra charge for this. Loved all of the ports of call. However, by the time we got to Palma we were all exhausted. Wish we an extra rest day at sea in the itinerary. Overall, I enjoyed my trip with my friends.

Love the itinerary, but not NCL

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by 408jillybean

408jillybean’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Inside
Cabin IX 13101
Bad lighting and horrible bathroom set up!
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins