3. Norwegian Bliss
The Bliss is a beautiful vessel... without a doubt! Everything looked beautiful and for the most part the staff was good. The cruise director Roberto was fabulous. The entertainment was top notch, really all the shows and the comedy shows were fabulous. The spa package for the week was a great experience and a great deal we thought. We did a couple of really great excursions at port.. they were on time and very informative about the Alaska culture. My one HUGE disappointment was the photography services. We got our photos taken in the atrium and asked if we wanted to do photos on the day we were cruising through glacier bay.. of course!! We showed up at the time we were given for those family photos in front of the biggest glacier, we were so excited!! These were the same photographers that took pictures two days before, once we were done they handed us a paper and off we went. We went to the photo area 2 days later to look at all the pictures taken throughout the week so we could order but noticed those glacier pictures were not there, come to find we had a specific time to view those in a different photo gallery.. several other families also were experiencing the same issue and were upset they were not informed of the difference. We went to the gallery and were told to come back the next day at a specific time.. we did and they did this elaborate slide show of our photos and once done we asked what’s the deal they said all these photos are only available in canvases.. Ridiculously EXPENSIVE!! we couldn’t even buy one print.. Therefor we didn’t get one photo of our family in front of that glacier! This made me sick and made me cry I was so upset... Shame on you Norwegian!!!! Why have 2 different photography shops and not allow people to view their memories with just one shop. We went to the arcade and was shocked you charge to play. I think charging for video games is ridiculous. The food was very repetitive. Would of liked it changed up some.

Beautiful ship

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by rculy19

• Sail Date: July 2019
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Stateroom

The cruise director Roberto was fabulous.

The food was very repetitive. Would of liked it changed up some.
rculy19’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 16+
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BD
Loved having a balcony room this time on a cruise.
However our room was never fully stocked, had to ask for clean glasses, more wash cloths. The fridge was only restocked twice in 7 days. They left the top bunk down all week and would ask if we wanted it pulled down, we’d tell them it wasn’t put up.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins