3. Anthem of the Seas
A group of 21 family members ranging in ages from 7-69 just got back from a 9 night cruise on the Anthem of the Seas. While the trip was an overall success, we had issues on board throughout the trip. Our group had balcony rooms, most were connecting, and an inside room across the hall from my room. Next to them were two rooms comprised of college aged boys that were loud, ran through the hall (sometimes in only their underwear), banged on the walls, and slammed their doors. The first night my husband stuck his head out and asked them to quiet down. These behaviors persisted, each night with multiple family members asking the kids to quiet down. We had spoken to customer service who said to just call security the next time. We did, but security took awhile to respond and the kids never took anything seriously. The worst was the last morning, they had left a condom on a plate with some left over food in the hallway. I was horrified when my 7 year daughter saw it before the poor room steward had to clean it up. Another night, one of our rooms had been woken up by what they speculated was a domestic dispute around 2:30 in the morning. They tried to call multiple numbers for security and no one ever answered any of the lines. The food on the boat was great and servers were for the most part friendly, but it seemed like they could really use more staff to provide the attention that we had previously received on cruises. Especially in the dining room, the bar server regularly mixed up and would forget orders. My daughter had a great time in the kids club and doing all the activities on board. All the activity people were awesome. They were encouraging, especially with the rock wall and trapeze. We had rented two over the water cabins in Labardee. There were nice, but for the amount we paid, it would had really be great if we could had have lunch brought to us. The attendant was running around, but at times appeared annoyed that we asked him for drinks. I'm not really sure it is worth the splurge to get the cabin. Overall, we had a great time, but the lack of response from security is concerning.

Had a Great Time with the Family, but staff did not address issues

Ages 7 to 9
Get Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 5D 11212
A lot more room then expected. We were very happy.
Deck 13 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins