3. MSC Armonia
Let me just say that I have been on more than 30 cruises and 10 cruise lines and this was by far the worst boat and cruise company I’ve ever gone with. Firstly, I walk into the room and I immediately got sick. I will preface this by saying that the boat is older (found out after booking) and I have mold allergies. I walked right to the bathroom and noticed that the shower floor was covered in mold. Our AC in the room also did not work properly and they were not able to fix it throughout the entire trip. Without the fan in the shower and without a working AC, the mold made me sick during the cruise and after. They would not move my friend and I and every time I asked if they could help, the only thing they did was have somebody throw bleach on top of the mold and attempt to fix the AC THREE times with no results. Firstly, that’s not how you fix mold especially more that’s over six months old.Secondly, going on a cruise to a hot destination and having some floors on the boat with no ac, I would not like to SWEAT in my room and be able to sleep well. Besides that, the set up of the room was what you would expect. Secondly, if you’re looking for a dining room that is flexible with what you’d like, good luck unless you get a suite and eat in the suite’s dining room. We felt like second-class citizens in the dining room compared to our friends who had stayed in a suite and were in the other dining room. We couldn’t get little side items and we couldn’t get a dinner as a smaller meal like you would be able to on Royal Caribbean and Carnival and other things of that nature. You could also tell the line was SUPER STINGY. A ravioli dinner had TWO ravioli. That’s an appetizer and when you asked for me, you had to pull teeth. My friend and I actually went to the buffet after the dining room most nights (we thought it may get better). Thirdly, no one knew the wine policy. Long story short, don’t carry it on unless you only want it the last night. You have to put it in your checked bag onto the ship. Positives: lots of dance lessons and the gym was what you need to stay active on a cruise. The state room housekeepers were also quick and efficient.

Worst cruise of my life

Lilfizzsnp’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Armonia price drops

Oceanview Stateroom – Fantastica
Cabin O2 8185
Like any regular room but no proper working AC and mold in the bathroom.
Tormalina Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins