Zenith Cruise Review

Two weeks of being spoiled!

Zenith Cruise Review by normanm1946

• Sail Date: Jul 2019
  • Destination: the British Isles & Western Europe

We chose the cruise because of three good experiences with Pullmanturs. We are British, but both speak Spanish, so there was no language problem - not that there would have been. All the crew are at least bilingual. Zenith herself is not a youngster, and a tiny bit tatty in places, but always clean. The food on board was the best we have ever had on a cruise, ad indeed on a par with many five star restaurants. The crew went out of their way to meet our need, always smiling and obliging. The cabin - 6101 - was perfectly adequate. Spacious and immaculately clean, and kept that way.

The shore excursions were great. Got to see places on the Faroe Islands, Orkney and Shetland that would never have found ourselves. Entertainment was of a very high standard too.

A couple of side comments. Most of my working life I was an Environmental Health Officer and Hotel Inspector. The standard of food hygiene and food handling on board were very high. I did ask some very searching questions of senior and junior catering staff. They really knew their business.

And here is a chuckle! Our cabin steward accidentally left a checklist that has to be completed regularly - it was about bedbugs, and gave the cabin staff detailed instruction what to look for and where! Trust me - no bedbugs or other nasties anywhere.

I would recommend Pullmanturs without reservation.

normanm1946's Full Rating Summary