3. True North
This extraordinary experience of the majestic Kimberley region provided me with wonderful memories for a lifetime. The crew were amazing and went out of their way to facilitate an unforgettable cruise. I had a vague idea of what to expect to see but this trip takes in some of the most breathtaking locations of the Kimberley including; Montgomery Reef, Horizontal Falls, King George River, Mitchell Falls, Hunter River..the list goes on. Take the helicopter package it really does provide the most amazing perspective of the grandeur and size of each location. The food was of exceptional quality and variety. Unfortunately I will need to lose a few kilos post holiday. The cabins were well appointed and very clean, no complaints. Highly recommend this cruise to anyone who is keen to be amazed by our beautiful country, its remote wilderness and its heritage. I will be travelling True North again and looking forward to a new adventure.

Wonderful memories

True North Cruise Review by Vicky Dinsmore

The cabins were well appointed and very clean, no complaints.

I will be travelling True North again and looking forward to a new adventure.
Vicky Dinsmore’s Full Rating Summary
Get True North price drops

There were individuals that made this experience particularly special and they were Jo-Lee who patiently organised activities with a smile. Natalie whose knowledge and enthusiasm was delightful and added a new dimension with insight to the native fauna and landscape.
Rob the pilot who made this nervous flyer feel completely at ease.
I understand that it takes a team to deliver good service which was achieved and exceeded my expectations.
Thank you to all.