3. Norwegian Sky
I heard so much about the food and activities with Norwegian that I decided to be my first cruise experience, and I don’t regret it. Perfect cruise, employers and facilities. I really enjoyed everything from the karaoke bar to the mega party at Bliss haha. Bahamas was wonderful and also the Cay, I’m looking forward to travel with you again. Noelia (guest service agent) was so helpful, kind and very attentive. She definitely deserve all the good things. The bartenders were wonderful, like Errol from Local bar...he was very cool, funny, and respectful. The food was AMAZING, gosh.... everything about the food was wonderful. I heard people there saying that Norwegian is better cooker than Royal. I really wanted to go to Cuba (that was the main reason for go with you) but I don’t regret my week with. For my first time been on a cruise I can say that im definitely coming back. Ahh and also I Met some amazing people!

First Cruise