3. Carnival Ecstasy
This was my first cruise, and I have to say that everyone I interacted with (with the occasional exception) was truly FANTASTIC! Cam (the Cruise Director) was phenomenal; the bar staff including Lulu, Hery, Luzviminda, Cherrie, Rosita were INCREDIBLE; our room steward Yudi was truly AWESOME; and the entertainment crew including DJ Alter and Bingo Bella were EXTRAORDINARY! I literally have no complaints about the majority of my cruise. The room was slightly aged, but the service made it worth it. The ship showed some signs off wear, but the crew was always cleaning and repairing it. It shows they care about the presentation, so any minor cosmetic defects were easy to overlook. The dining room service was EXCEPTIONAL, and the Guy's Burger and Blue Iguana Cantina were really good. I will say the dining room evening food lacked a little flavor, but with some salt and pepper it was much better. Our family could not be more grateful to everyone for our experience, and we will be returning on another cruise in the future on CARNIVAL.

Amazing Experience

Ages 16+
Get Carnival Ecstasy price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 6C M63
The room was good, but the service was STUPENDOUS! I could not ask for a better room steward. Yudi is awesome and truly cares about his passengers.
Upper Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Jacksonville
    Beautiful city, roads are terrible though (probably from hurricane damage).
    View All 102 Jacksonville Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Jacksonville Cruise Port Review
  • Nassau
    You have to walk out of the little shops inside the gate and past the expensive vendors. You will see an ad for a boat trip on your right a little way down just before the straw market (a must see, incredible craftsmanship and very inexpensive). It was $4 per person each way, and we got some information about the island, where to eat, where the stars live or own land, the important places in Nassau, the truth behind the colors of their flag, and we got off a little under a mile from the beach. We walked to the beach and got an unlimited refill coconut (alcoholic drinks) for $20 from a private vendor. The beach was incredible, and beautiful even though there was a rain storm that day. We even got to see a little wildlife retreat hidden on a side street before the beach. The only thing we would do differently is pay $4 for the boat ride there, and pay $4 for a TAXI back instead of the boat ride on the other side right next to the beach. The walk is a little far when you've swam for a few hours and are tired, and the taxi's drop you off right in front of the cruise ships. Incredible port, and people! Bring cash to tip, because the boat tour workers are not paid by the boat company. Also, the guy sells $1 waters before getting to the island so stock up because they are expensive there!
    View All 12,802 Nassau Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Nassau Cruise Port Review
  • Princess Cays
    Beautiful beach..not a whole lot else to do without excursion, but my daughter did get her hair braided. Good for relaxation!
    View All 554 Princess Cays Cruise Port Reviews