3. Carnival Freedom
9 out of 10 hand sanitizers are empty. Cabin is HOT! I have 2 fans that I brought on board and wouldn’t have made it without them. The two cabins next to mine received room credits because their rooms were so hot. Food: it is without a doubt the worst food ever. I’m you like bland carbs that taste less me cardboard then this cruise is for you. Only decent food is Guys Burgers. Nightly dining room meals are horrible. Food arrives cold and has no taste. Even the fried Shrimp was bad! Breakfast is no different.cold pancakes, waffles and lets not forget the hair in the hash brown! If you are planning on gambling know that the casino is full of smokers! It’s horrible just having to pass by it. This is not my first cruise. This is a 7 day cruise and when compared to Princess cruise that I was in for the same amount of time, there’s nothing in common other than they are both floating in water. I’ve been told that Princess and Carnival are owned by the same company and it’s very hard to believe.This Carnival cruise has been like a cruise for the poverty stricken compared to the Princess Cruise that was definitely and huge step up. Oh and let me not forget to mention the sewer smell! It’s terrible! Our cabin is on the second floor and the smell has continually been present in the hallway. They were busy trying to clean wet carpet which that I suspect was toilet overflow! My suggestion is save yourself the money and try a different vacation.

I would rate it less than 1 if possible.

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review by Sherry Smart