3. Celestyal Olympia
We chose this cruise because I had never visited the Greek islands. We only had 3-4 days to spare, so I chose the Iconic Aegean cruise. I've seen some negative reviews of Celestyal Olympia, but we had a great time. The food was good, the service was excellent, and the staff were pleasant, attentive and efficient. We chose a suite and we had ample space. The bed was comfortable and the AC functioned perfectly. We experienced some difficulty with the toilet and the maintenance crew came immediately, worked hard and remained until they had fixed the problem, which turned out to be a stuck air valve. The after dinner shows were a bit cheesy and Celestyal could do a little better in terms of the calibre of their artistes, but the days were so packed with activities that it didn't matter. All in all it was a wonderful cruise. Everything worked on the boat and it was clean, modern and well outfitted. There was no musty odour or unpleasant smell. Boarding and disembarkation was smooth and our luggage came off and on the boat with no problems.

A well organised, efficient, pleasant, friendly, smooth cruise experience

Celestyal Olympia Cruise Review by colmTT

• Sail Date: July 2019
  • Destination: Greece

colmTT’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celestyal Olympia price drops

Spacious, clean. Comfortable chairs and small table. Adequate closet storage and electrical outlets. Good natural light from window. Desk. Well laid out bathroom. Very comfortable Queen bed. Good internal lighting. TV with some English news channels. Personal, very attentive housekeeper service