3. Pride of America
I chose this cruise to see all the islands with out flying every couple of days. Do not take this cruise if you are looking for a cruise experience. The bars close early, there are a lot of older people as it's an expensive cruise. We have been on several cruises and the food was average. The staff was pleasant but not enjoyable or talkative. Embarkation/disembarking was amazing. We went 3 days early to enjoy pearl harbor and get used to the time change and that was a must. We had aft balcony 8206 it it was worth the extra money. There was basically no night life. We went every night to the saloon and there were never any more that 4 others there.You just have to have the reality that this is a cruise that you take to see the islands as a floating hotel. Your joy comes from the islands. i studied and studied car rentals and excursions. They charged a ton of money for laundry which was an important item for me as we were staying 2 weeks. Please send me any questions you might have. This was a dream trip for my husband since he was in the Navy in the 80's and 90's and Pearl Harbor was a must.

Floating hotel-very different from a regular cruise

Pride of America Cruise Review by cruisingfools19

• Sail Date: May 2019
  • Destination: Hawaii
  • Cabin Type: Aft-Facing Large Balcony
cruisingfools19’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian (NCL) Pride of America price drops

Aft-Facing Large Balcony
Cabin B1 8206
Regular sized. Awesome balcony. Nothing fancy.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins