Carnival Fascination Cruise Review

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review by B4byluke

• Sail Date: Jul 2019
  • Destination: the Southern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View

This was a 70th birthday celebration cruise. I don't eat of any reason why this cruise other than the great stops.

This was a great cruise! Boat was kind of old fashioned compared to my other cruises on Norwegian. Boat needs to be retired.

Our cruise director Mel was the best compared to other cruises.

Her energy was awesome, we look to see where she was gonna be and followed her around. She was that good. Mel interacted with everyone one.

We have never seen a cruise director like Mel.

Mel and our cabin Stewart made our cruise an awesome one.

Dining Staff at table 311 was awesome with Candy, one of our waitress was exceptionally awesome. We look forward to seeing her each night. Even when someone did not like what they ordered, Candy never showed an unhappy face she went up and beyond to make everyone happy. Candy made us all take part in the dining room entertainment, she just have that spirit to make everyone happy.

My 6yr old loved camp Ocean and cried even when we got back to New York. Ms Thunder made his time there at camp ocean unforgettable.

On another note there was not enough for my 16yr old according to him. He loved the karaoke but got upset when he had to leave at 9:30 , for him that was too early,

Carnival Fascintion cruise was an awesome one because of all the people I mentioned in my review

B4byluke's Full Rating Summary

Ocean View
Cabin 6A R57

We loved our cabin. Our cabin Stewart Bagus was the best. He treated us with total respect, he was hilarious. We look forward to see him everyday. My kids 16 and 7 yrs old loved our cabin Stewart. He will always be in our memories. I think Bagus should be considered for a promotion with Carnival.

Bagus! Bagus!

Our Cabin was always clean,

Beds very comfy and was just the right size for a family of four.

B4byluke