3. MSC Armonia
I chose this cruise because it was going to Cuba. Through no fault of MSC, they could no longer go. I still decided to keep the cruise. I wished I had canceled. I have cruised about 10 time at this point, and expected the norm with this one. First thing, the ship is old, there were missing numbers off the elevator buttons. There were areas on the boat, that you could see the water in the carpet. My brother went to use the men's room on the 5th floor and all the urinals were taped off and could not be used. The thermostat in my cabin was hanging off a nail. The plastic holder for the remote was coming apart. The one in my daughter's room completely fell apart so there were screws and the small plastic parts that her 17 month old son could have easily swallow. The food was horrendous. I literal spat the piece of Salomon out of my mouth. We stopped eating in the dining room after the 3rd day. The café, while there was crappy food there as well, we were able to find something to hold us over till we got to land. The ship on two of the stops, only reached the island at 12 noon and we had to be back on the boat by 5pm. The last stop, they had ferries taking us to land, we did not get to the island till minutes to 2pm and had to be back by 5pm. I never saw the cruise director, the sail away party was some canned music. The highlight of the cruise was getting to the islands The staff was mostly Hispanic and would either did not understand when you asked a question, or acted as if they did not understand, they did not smile. I had one guy speak to a gentleman right in front of me, but then held his head down and walked past me. My sister was given a glass of champagne, it was never removed from the room, we left the ship and the glass was still in the bathroom

Worse Cruise Ever