3. Norwegian Jade
On the Jade, unless you want to eat in a different Speciatly Resturant every night and pay a cover charge of either $15 or $25 extra for your meal, you were stuck with a menu in the two regular dining rooms that were severly mediocre. There was always a wait time of up to 20 minutes, unless you got there as it opened, and you were given a beeper so that you could wander the ship until your turn. Of course the incentive was to get you to go to the bar and get a drink since the beeper gave you a 20% discount off your drink for the inconvience of the wait.

Freestyle Dining just doesn't cut it in the cruise industry for the price you are paying to cruise. There were a lot of unhappy people and complaints. NCL need to seriously consider going back to having two main seating times with assinged tables! I like geting to know my wait staff and them knowing what I like. Many times I had to ask for a tea pot with milk at the same meal two to three times! That is inexcusable!! There were only two of us at our table!! Several times they got our orders wrong, our food came cold, or it was cooked wrong. I finallly just gave up on eating some of their items and ate frome the regular list of theings that were always available.

The food on deck 12 left much to be desired and it was like a mad house. If you took a shore excursion, forget about have a lunch when you got back!

The only positve thing about the cruise was the friendly staff in the gift/jewlery shop and the shore excursions! :) They were always helpful!!

The best DEAL on the ship is the photo package for $149 for all the pictures they take of you on the cruise instead of bying them individually.

Dining Room Horrors!!

EMLchas’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Balcony
Cabin BC 3140
For a BC category Balcony cabin I felt it was too small. the new showers were great, now that they have doors and not curains so that he floor in the rst ofthe bathroom stay dry. Also I like that the toilet area has a door.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins