• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise
  • Deals
  • Excursions

Carnival Imagination Review

Editor Rating

We had a great time on our cruise!!!!

Review for Carnival Imagination to the Mexican Riviera
Monicabarbu88
First Time Cruiser • Age 30s

Sail Date: Jul 2019
Cabin:

My family and I went for the first time on a cruise. We didn’t really know what to expect, but we have heard it’s a lot of fun!! So this is how we decided to spend my mom’s birthday. We booked a cruise with Carnival Imagination! It was what we had expected and much more!! My family and I had a wonderful time! We felt welcomed from the first step we took on the ship.

The entertainment program and the crew was fantastic! The cruise Director, Benjamin, (which by the way I will miss waking up to his “Gooood morning, ladies and gentlemen”) and Jackie were great! We enjoyed the shows throughout the day, as well as the evening program. So many things to do!!

The dancing and singing was amazing, I truly felt like I was watching a show in Vegas. The entire crew had so much energy, enthusiasm, and happiness like it was the first time performing the show!! I do remember Ryan’s name because he celebrated his birthday the same day as my mom’s, but the entire crew was awesome!!

4 Helpful Votes