Scenic Jasper Cruise Review by mlozi
- Sail Date: July 2019
- Destination: Europe
1. Never docked near any major city attraction,
2. Going over and through other boats at dockside was difficult,
3. Long walks to buses which delivered you at great distances from your attraction.
4. Cabins very small. Limited storage space for clothing
5. Staff excellent, very attentive
6. Food spotty at times
7. This would have been an excellent value for money if not for the problems stated above.
9. Cruise director superior and well organized.
Having to change from one boat to another in mid cruise was difficult since it necessitated totally packing up and leaving a crew that was starting to work well with the passenger core. This necessitated working with a new ships crew who in spite of efforts to be friendly showed some resentment at the passenger switch.
When docked in tandem with any Viking ship, we were not allowed to pass through their lobby. This meant difficulty transferring their ship in order to get on shore. This only occurred with Viking ships. All others allowed us to pass through their lobby. 0ther boat personnel were happy to assist with our transit.
250,000+ people have entered their email