3. Harmony of the Seas
I sailed with my two adult children and 8 yr old granddaughter. We chose this ship for her and the myriad of things for her to do. The ship is beautiful and my cabin, a superior balcony, was very roomy with a lot of storage. The balcony was roomy also, with two lounge chairs and foot rests. We dined in many different areas of the ship. The Icon restaurant, one of the main dining rooms we loved. The food was very good and many choices. Breakfast and lunch can be al a cart or buffet style. But patrons are allowed to do both if they desire. The buffet, was also good. We rotated all of them with the MDR except on formal nights. No dressing up for this group. There are many activities available for adults and children. My granddaughter enjoyed the children's club and the many slides and pools that were available. The shows were good and were enjoyed by all. Very talented people on board. Don't miss the Aqua show. The ports were not great, with Roatan, being the worst if you do not scuba. And most of all, the service was great. We had no complaints. The MDR waiters are attentive and helpful. Thank you to Chris at breakfast, and Win at dinner. Now, for the disappointments. We drove to Port Canaveral. There was no signage available, to guide us to the terminal. I rented a scooter from Special Needs Group and I was not pleased. The scooter would not hold it's charge and it just stopped twice and almost left me stranded. For this reason, I did not get off the ship. It was charged daily overnight and once in the afternoon for two hours, to get me through the evening. It should have some kind of odometer available to let the person how far they have traveled. I do not think I exceeded the distance, since I was just on the ship. I did file a claim and they said it would take one week to review. I am anxious to see what happens. Even with these problems, I would go on this ship again, only with a different itinerary.

Beautiful Ship

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by scaglio3

The ports were not great, with Roatan, being the worst if you do not scuba.

scaglio3’s Full Rating Summary