3. Oasis of the Seas
I am a seasoned RCCL cruiser along with many other cruise lines. There are some things that you need to be aware of before you set sail. 1. Reserve your shows as soon as they are available online and make sure you have a receipt. If you are traveling with a group, the reservation hookup did not work for me when I reserved the shows 3 weeks prior to boarding. The shows are fabulous and you don't want to miss them. 2. The six of us choose the 8:30 time slot for dinner, we prefer this type of dining, we tried the freestyle dining but determined we liked the set time for us. 3. Wine package, we order the wine package before boarding, but found out this time that we where not able to get our wines at Vintage, Room Service, and the 150 dining. I hope that RCCL will print this on the Wine Package, we where disappointed, but dealt with it. 4. If you want to dine in a speciality restaurant then do it as soon as you get on the ship. It is well worth it. 5. The excursion at St. Martin with Captain Morgan is fabulous and this was our second time doing this excursion. It was wonderful to see the Captain and the food and drink was thumbs up. 6. Getting on or off the ship was fantastic. RCCL nice job. The last day we were off the ship by 7:00 A.M. 7. If you really want to do something that is posted on the cruise compass double check. We found quite a few mistakes. All in all we had a wonderful time, but we have decided the big ship is too big with too many people. I had encounters with a few very rude crews members, one at the windjammer where he told me "what do you expect with 6500 passengers on board". One crew member at the reservation for shows was feeling his dissapointment since he had to keep telling people who waited in line for over 45 minutes that the shows where sold out except one. The crew seems tired. Our headwaiter, waiter and assistant were awesome, but quiet, great service, but once again with so many people you don't get the ambiance of luxury dining. Room service was excellant and almost immediate. Cheers to them. The ship was clean, always check your receipts and have a wonderful time.

Oasis Big Ship but is it too big?

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by Anthissa

Anthissa’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Weird location for outlets, great balcony, quite. Awesome location right near elevators.
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans