• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

slavens_09
2-5 Cruises • Age 30s

Sail Date: Jul 2019
Cabin: Porthole

Okay this is my second cruise. My first was 10 years ago on the Carnival Ecstasy. I booked this cruise 2 weeks out mostly because I wanted to experience a Fantasy class ship again and it was a port that you can drive to from Kansas. Yes this ship is old and yes she does show some signs of age but she is still a great value for the price and a good looking old ship.

I stayed in cabin R3 its a porthole room on the bottom passenger deck. It was a great room! Super big and the portholes offered good light and the same price as an interior. My Steward Budi was awesome. He serviced my room twice a day as I asked and also made sure I always had ice.

The food on the ship was great! Everything I ordered in the MDR was cooked how I liked and tasted very good. Service was slow at times but for the most part it was a very good experience. Lines for things like Guys and Blue Iguana were always manageable and not to long.

Porthole

Cabin PT

This cabin was very nice. It was very good sized compared to most cabins on the ship. It had two porthole windows which gave nice light. The only noise you hear is from the crew that are walking from the crew stairs just down the hall and when they are using the bow thrusters when docking.

10 Helpful Vote