3. Carnival Magic
I chose this cruise for the Ports. We first stopped over in St. Maarten, which was a very nice Port and the people were very friendly. They seem to be a little more "layed back" than some other Caribbean places. Second stop was St. Kitts, same atmosphere with a little more "hustle and bustle" but not to the point of being "annoying". And thirdly was Grand Turk, we always love this port. It has gotten alot of tourism. The Beaches at all of these places were just beautiful; relaxing; comfortable and calm. The Magic itself, is a big ship with room enough for everyone. It is a very "plain" looking ship. Some nice decour. The food either on the Lido Deck or one of the ship's (free)restaurants, was just Delicious. Also, we went to the Italian Restaurant(De Capitana), the service was xcellent; waiter was great and the food was "bellissimo". The Entertainment should've been much better, it lacked MotorCity; Bway shows and other Musical show. I've seen better shows on other Carnival Ships and this was the worst. But "all in all" we had a GREAT Cruise and beautiful weather all around. But the Parents should talk to their Teens before Cruising, about how to Cruise because alot of people don't know how to Cruise with other people. I will Cruise again, and I will enjoy the Cruise again.

Magic is Not that Magical

Carnival Magic Cruise Review by BigK57

BigK57’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Magic price drops

Interior
Cabin 4F 7311
This cabin was Great! Everything worked perfectly; there was plenty of space for all of our belongings; the location was OK. Except when the teenage kids would be running down the hall, and acting like "lost souls". The Steward(Julio)was "on point". Very polite; very respectful and courteous. He was a "hardworker" to make sure that we were Always alright.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins