• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Excursions

Celebrity Infinity Review

Editor Rating
20 Awards

Beautiful ship, fabulous food, fantastic staff. 10/10 for everything.

Review for Celebrity Infinity to the Eastern Mediterranean
Galwaybaygirl
First Time Cruiser • Age 50s

Sail Date: Jul 2019
Cabin: Deluxe Ocean View with Balcony 2B

The Celebrity experience would be very hard to surpass in my opinion. From day 1 to disembarkation, every aspect of my cruise was excellent. We did the Adriatic & Italian itinerary which was amazing. The ship is very elegant, old Hollywood glamour I thought. We stayed in a balcony stateroom which I think is worth the extra money, returning to my room and being able go go out onto the balcony and see the sea and feel the breeze and listen to the sea was beautiful. The food is amazing, there is plenty of entertainment for all, staff were exceptional. Dining room staff were excellent, very intuitive without being intrusive. We met amazing people and had great conversations while dining and we were seated at tables for two, one can interact with others or otherwise depending on how comfortable you feel at that given time, the atmosphere was so lovely and we chatted to nearby diners. I was so impressed, I booked a cruise for next year while onboard. A thumbs up from me. I am probably spoiled now for future cruises. This was a 5 star experience for me.

Deluxe Ocean View with Balcony 2B