Marella Discovery 2 Cruise Review

Fantastic cruise

Marella Discovery 2 Cruise Review by Lewisv1981

• Sail Date: Jul 2019
  • Destination: the Western Mediterranean

Absolutely fantastic first cruise. I Love Marella Discovery 2, in my opinion the perfect size ship for our first experience, not overwhelmingly big but still with lots of choice and plenty of things to do. The Crew went above and beyond for us. The Food was fantastic and the entertainment was incredible. I travel with a wheelchair and was worried about getting about but the crew were so helpful, the weather was rough on the first day and I struggled but there was always someone on hand to help. I even got table service in the self service restaurant so that I didn’t have to carry anything. The cabin was very comfortable and the chocolate on our pillow every evening a lovely touch. We only had a week and there was so much that I didn’t get to try, too much to fit into one week. I Can’t wait to book again. TUI excursions were very well organised and the guides very informative. We stuck with the basic all inclusive package and this still gave plenty of choice. Thank you Captain and crew.

Lewisv1981's Full Rating Summary

Cabin Outside with balcony and inside cabin 6042 / 6041

Lovely cabins very comfortable.

Lewisv1981