- Embarkation and disembarkation were normally late and very bad organised creating chaotic moments. Nobody gave us proper information or answers to our demands.
- Food on the buffet were always the same, not very good quality. The bar service took a very long time to serve drinks when you tried so. You'd rather go to take it yourselve if you want to have something to drink while eating... However dinners were better.
- Staff (unless few people) was quite impolite. However it is quite understandable having seen their shifts of work... 7 days a week, morning, evening and night...
- Time for excursion is not enough
- Pools were very small for the amount of people "staying" at the boat and it was quite difficult to take a free hammock
In general, the experience was quite disappointing, they sell a "Magnificent" cruise but it is far away from that.