MSC Magnifica Cruise Review by Sspa
- Sail Date: July 2019
- Destination: Eastern Mediterranean
- Food on the buffet were always the same, not very good quality. The bar service took a very long time to serve drinks when you tried so. You'd rather go to take it yourselve if you want to have something to drink while eating... However dinners were better.
- Staff (unless few people) was quite impolite. However it is quite understandable having seen their shifts of work... 7 days a week, morning, evening and night...
- Time for excursion is not enough
- Pools were very small for the amount of people "staying" at the boat and it was quite difficult to take a free hammock
In general, the experience was quite disappointing, they sell a "Magnificent" cruise but it is far away from that.
250,000+ people have entered their email